If you are interested to study in Denmark or go for higher studies you need to have a fair idea how to get the student visa for Denmark. If you are a resident of a country outside the EU/EEA, or if you belong to a Nordic country, then you must hold a residence permit to live and study in Denmark. The Denmark Student Visa allows a foreign professional to study in Denmark and you can also obtain a residence permit. The duration of stay depends on the course you select. You can either take up a short-term course or complete your higher education in Denmark. Also, non-Danish citizens must possess qualifications equivalent to Danish entrance requirements in order to apply for Denmark student visa.
Education in Denmark:
Denmark is known for its quality education system. Denmark Immigration offers a wide array of course options for both national and international students. As it has high standards of education levels, most of the people migrate to Denmark for doing full-time courses.
Denmark student Visa Requirements
There are some Denmark student visa requirements to be met by the candidates to acquire Denmark student visa. The requirements are as follows:
- If you are an EU citizen, then you do not require a student visa to study in Denmark, but you need to get registered in a full time course at a Denmark University.
- Proof of financial support
- Must have health insurance
- If you are staying in Denmark for more than three months, then you will also need a registration certificate proving your rights as an EU citizen.
- If you are applying for a Denmark University, then you should submit your educational documents with original stamps and signatures on it, or you’ll need to file two copies which should include name, date of birth and address which are signed by two people other than your relatives.
- Your visa requirements are subject to change depending on the course you select. So, for more information on additional tests, entrance qualifications and potential credit transfers, you must be acquainted with admission offices of the corresponding institutions.
The candidates must take tests such as TOEFL, CAE and IELTS to prove their English language proficiency.
- The candidate must be proficient in English and as per Danish upper secondary school, they should acquire at least English to apply for English taught undergraduate and post graduate programs. Some programs require English, which is considered a higher certification level than English.
So, the candidates who are interested in Denmark migration can contact ‘More Visas’ consultants to simplify the process of getting Denmark student visa. Our immigration consultants aid you in all the aspects of getting a visa. We work according to your requirements and address your queries promptly.
Vmake Visas is an expert immigration consulting firm catering services on immigration and visa related services. The team will help you in learning the process and procedures to acquire Student Visa for Denmak. Feel free to contact us to resolve your doubts and queries.