Germany Job Seeker Visa is for foreign national who intend to work in Germany. The visa allows them for a stay and job search in Germany for 6 months. Germany job seeker visa (long or short term) is a temporary residence continuous permit.
Germany is one of the most developed countries and is a hub for industries and companies from diversified sectors. It is home to automobile, engineering, software, pharmaceutical, healthcare, biotechnology, energy firms and many more.
Top reasons why you should apply for and desire to work in Germany are:
- Enormous career opportunities in diversified sector
- Flexible working hours
- English is the medium of communication in office as well as in society
- Ongoing skill shortage due to aging German population
- Public transportation is affordable and the best
- High wages and salaries
- Secure environment
Features of Job Seeker Visa
- Temporary residence permit or job search permit of 6 months
- If you get a job in 6 months, you can apply for German work visa
- If you are unable to find a job, need to return to your country of origin
- Minimum 15 years of STEM education (Science, Engineering, Technical or Mathematics)
- Minimum 3 years of work experience relevant to education
Documents & Funds Required
- Valid passport with a validity of at least 12 months
- Motivation letter outlining the details like: purpose of seeking job in Germany, plan of action to get job, time required to secure a job etc. The letter should have next career plans if job search in Germany is unsuccessful.
- Documents to prove your educational qualifications
- CV with educational and employment details
- Proof of accommodation in Germany
- Proof of sufficient funds to sustain the stay
- Medical and health insurance
- Minimum 3.5 lakhs in liquid cash
- Referral Letter
- Proof of personal status in India (marriage, birth certificate etc)
- Sign up with the one of the leading visa consultants Vmake Visas located at Nehru Place, New Delhi.
- You will be allocated to a case manager who will guide you through required documents & entire process
- Case manager will assist you in filling visa application forms
- Visa interview date will be booked by us (if required)
- Required documents and funds need to be submitted at visa office
- Guidance on travelling and job search in Germany
- Provide you the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives upon receiving the signed service agreement copy
- Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary
- Corresponding with the department, on your behalf, if required
- Post landing, traveling and settling assistance
Note – Documentation service differs from country to country. Service Agreement needs to be referred for further details.
Post Landing & Resettlement Services
- Relocation assistance
- Details on local Indian communities
- Guidance on local transports and other settlement related advices
Fees, Costs & Refund Policy
Vmake Visas charges a standard service fee, which is best in the industry. You are assured complete assistance and you become tension free that your visa application is processed by the one of the best and experienced immigration consultants. The company offers advice and guidance for best possible documentation. We assist and guide you at each step till you get your visa.