With the beginning of 2015, The Canada Express Entry Immigration Program is launched! The program is expected to be a game-changer for Canada Immigration with thousands of Permanent Residency visas at offer. The much talked about scheme started with the start of New Year on January 2nd, 2015, has raised the hopes of skilled workers all round the world. Skilled professionals from India are among the most excited lot. They include experts from hospitality to IT, manufacturing to telecom, advertising, marketing, to digital marketing, sales and more.
Everyone is in line to apply for Canadian PR and to migrate before the end of 2015. The hopes are quite high. People are all excited. But there’s little chaos as to who gets what out of this very novel program introduced by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Below mentioned is the details as to how the new scheme works.
Canada runs various immigration programs to invite skilled workers to migrate and work in Canada such as:
- The Federal Skilled Worker Program
- The Federal Skilled Trades Program
- The Canadian Express Class Program
All these programs let people come to Canada on a PR, find jobs, and contribute to the Canadian economy. But Canada Express Entry system is a little different: it allows employers to recruit their choice of employees as per their business requirements through a newly launched Job Bank, even before the applicants arrive in Canada.
Eligibility to apply for Canada Express Entry
Canada Express Entry program is for everyone: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Visa can apply under the scheme. Under Canada Express Entry a total of 1200 points will be allotted to the candidates:
- 500 points for “core human capital factors” like age, experience (in and outside Canada), language proficiency, and education qualification
- 100 points for “skill transferability”
- 600 points for applications with a permanent job offer from a Canadian employer
Work Process of Canada Express Entry
- The process works something like this:
- An applicant submits a duly filed application
- Upon meeting the points requirement, application will be put in Express Entry pool
- Based on the score and ranking system, candidate receives an invitation
- A candidate can submit an online application for PR
- As per Citizenship and Immigration Canada, the process duration is said to be 6 months or less from the date it receives a complete application.
Canada Express Entry is an exciting opportunity for skilled professionals to migrate to Canada and permanently settle there. It is now accepting applications. Vmake Visas is a leading Immigration firms that provides complete information and assist in the Express Entry processing. The interested skilled migrants can contact the firm and avail the best services for successful Canada Immigration.