Germany Job Seeker Visa is for Individuals who wish to establish a successful career in this country. This visa (long or short term) is a temporary residence continuous permit. It offers facilities like temporary stay while you search job in the country for 6 months.
Germany is one of the most developed countries and is a hub of industries and companies from diversified sectors. It is a home to automobiles, engineering, software, pharmaceutical, healthcare, biotechnology, energy firms and many more.
Top 7 reasons why you should apply for Germany Job Seeker Visa are:
- Enormous career opportunities in diversified sector
- Flexible working hours
- English is the medium of communication in office as well as in society
- Ongoing skill shortage due to aging German population
- Public transportation is affordable
- High wages and salaries
- Secure environment
Features of Job Seeker Visa
- Temporary residence permit or job search permit of 6 months
- If you get a job in 6 months, you can apply for German work visa
- Minimum 15 years of STEM education (Science, Engineering, Technical or Mathematics)
- Minimum 3 years of work experience relevant to education
Required Documents & Funds
- Valid passport with a validity of at least 12 months
- Motivation letter outlining the details like: purpose of seeking job in Germany, plan of action to get job, time required to secure a job etc. The letter should have next career plans if job search in Germany is unsuccessful.
- Documents to prove your educational qualifications
- CV with educational and employment details
- Proof of accommodation in Germany
- Proof of sufficient funds to sustain the stay
- Medical and health insurance
- Minimum 3.5 lakhs in liquid cash
- Referral Letter
- Proof of personal status in India (marriage, birth certificate etc)
- Sign up with the leading visa consultants Vmake Visas located at Nehru Place, New Delhi.
- You will be allocated to a case manager who will guide you through required documents & entire process
- Case manager will assist you in filling visa application forms
- Visa interview date will be booked
- Required documents and funds need to be submitted at visa office
- Guidance on travelling and job search in Germany
Fees, Costs & Refund Policy
Vmake Visas charges a standard service fee, which is not a hole in the pocket. You are assured complete assistance and you become tension free that your visa application is processed by one of the best and experienced immigration consultants. The company offers advice and guidance for best possible documentation. They assist and guide you at each step till you get your visa.