Relocation to Australia has been a desire for every heart. It has always given reasons to people for residing there. With its huge economy, strong work force and a balanced government it is offering a new purpose every second. There are many Visa cuisines to offer for your plate of aspirations.
- Permanent Residency allows people across the world to enter and settle down in Australia permanently and enjoy the rights and privileges in the country without being its citizen.
Permanent residency program/ General skilled migration (GSM) visa program is for the people who are not sponsored by the employer and have their own skills in a particular occupation required in Australia.
- Australia Student Visa for Overseas students who want to pursue any of the degrees mentioned below:
- Bachelor degree
- Associate degree
- Graduate certificate
- Graduate diploma
- Masters by coursework
- Higher Education diploma
- Higher Education advanced diploma
- Students on successful submission of all the required documents will be granted Australian Student Visa.
- Australia Student Dependent Visa is for Family members of the applicants. If they fulfil the eligibility requirements they will be granted with the migration under the student visa.
- Australia Skilled Independent (Migrant) Visa (Subclass 175) is for the Australian skilled immigrants and resides on points system. If you have fluent English communication and relevant skills & qualification with which you can support the Economy of Australia then do not delay further and go for the Australian Skilled Migration Visa. For this program you need no sponsorship, which makes this visa program best for you.
- Australia Skilled Recognised Graduate (Temporary) Visa (Subclass 476) is for the fresh graduates from some recognized international universities who are allowed to work in Australia and gain work experience under the occupations in the demand list. Validity of this visa is of 18 months. If you manage to clear the points test under General Skilled Migration Visa then you can even apply for Australian Permanent Residence later.
- Australia Skilled – Sponsored (Migrant) Visa (Subclass 176) is the only alternate option is for applicants who fail to meet the requirements of the Skilled Independent Migration Visa. If the candidate has an eligible relative in Australia who is ready to sponsor him/her or if the candidate gets nominated by a participatory state or territory then the applicant can be granted this visa. This is also based on points system and the applicant must score points to become eligible.
- Australia Partners immigration is for those who want to join their partner holding a Provisional or Temporary Visa. Partner or Dependent child both can apply for this visa.
If you are looking for Immigration to Australia, Vmake Visas is one of the best immigration consultants across the globe. Apart from the visa services we also provide job assistance and post landing services to the candidates. It provides the most comprehensive Australian Immigration and Visa services along with consultation to all our clients. Using the expertise and vast experience we have successfully provided tailored services to applicants interested in Australia.