Australia is a huge area to explore. You need to bag a lot of time and a lot of money to see the country in one time. With a Working Visa in Australia nobody can stop you from earning a good amount of cash and having a successful lifestyle. Spending a moderate amount of time in a foreign country and has the working rights of the same to cover it up is known as a working holiday. With this, you are capable of taking up a job and eventually break that arrangement by travelling or moving on to a new location in the country. The Australian Working Holiday Visa provides young generation i.e. from the age of 18 to 30 an opportunity to have a holiday supported by a temporary employment for 12 months.
- Age must range from 18 to 30.
- No dependent children.
- At arrival one should have a required amount of fund to support oneself.
- Passport from an Eligible Country which should be valid for at least one more year.
- No Australian Working Holiday Visa received before.
- No serious criminal convictions on you.
- No serious medical issues.
Australian Working Holiday Visa is valid for the period of 12 months, during which you can go and come in the country as per your wish. To stay longer than 12 months, you can use the help of USIT with which you can apply for a Second Year Australian Working Holiday Visa.
Conditions of Work:
Any kind of temporary or casual work can be taken under this visa. The main target of a Working Holiday Visa is to travel and celebrate your Holiday in Australia, which is why you can’t work for more than 6 months under any employer.
- It grants you an access to the country for a longer time compared to a tourist visa.
- With this, you can work as well as travel. So this will maintain your financial condition while you can travel your heart out.
- You make more local friends. It leads to a general understanding of a culture.
- This visa gives you an opportunity to stay in the Country for an extended period.
- It helps in creation of a better resume.
Vmake Visas Pvt. Ltd., the leading Immigration firm handles all the process for Working Holiday Visa and Australian Immigration. The Working Holiday Visa for Australia allows young aspirants between the ages of 18 and 30 to have an extended holiday supported by casual employment for up to 12 months. Experience the Working Holiday Visa benefits by travelling to Australia with the help of Vmake Visas Pvt. Ltd.
V make the Change Happen, V make Visas!