Saskatchewan PNP Nominee Program or SINP is famous for its convenient rules which bring about a strong desire among skilled immigrants for living and working in Saskatchewan through some visa categories. By means of these visa categories, the province nominates the promising candidates for Canadian Permanent Residency according to the given quota by Immigration Refugees and Citizenship (IRCC). The purpose of SINP is to help in meeting the demands of labour market and economy.
Key streams under SINP:
Using the SINP or Saskatchewan pnp nominee program, the province open doors for skilled workers to immigrate to Saskatchewan. The two key streams of this program are SINP-Occupation in Demand sub Category and SINP Express Entry subcategory. The intake of these two categories reaches a dramatic limit within a couple of hours.
When is Saskatchewan PNP (SINP) to be open in 2018?
According to the last Saskatchewan PNP Nominee Program update, the program got close on 13, June 2018. 400 applications were accepted in this intake. Only limited applications are accepted in this program. Therefore, considering its popularity, an applicant must prepare their application and submit it without any delay.
The program is going to open soon. So, be prepared to grab the chance in any of the following situations:
SINP will receive the application and Expression of Interest (EOI) on the dates listed below:
- 18 July 2018
- 17 October 2018
- International Skilled Worker-Occupations in-demand subcategory is not accepting applications in the present.
- International Skilled Worker Employment offer is accepting application this time.
- International Skilled Worker Saskatchewan Express Entry is not accepting applications this time.
The federal government can fix the number of SINP nominations every year. When it happens, a new probable applicant receives the invitation.
Selection from Expression of Interest (EOI) Pool
Immigration services do a draw system so that they may nominate promising candidates from Expression of Entry (EOI) pool. After every three months, immigration services conduct this system.
- An applicant will be in the EOI pool until their selection, (according to the score they obtained) expiry and withdrawal of the application.
- The applicant who has submitted an EOI profile to the pool is nominated on the basis of high scores.
- During pool selection, an applicant is encouraged for their EOI submission on the condition that the applicant has done all point’s grid activities. After the submitting the EOI, no changes can be made.