Australia, being the highly-stable economic country is the favorite attraction of the net-worth business people who would like to invest and start their business venture there. National outside Australia need to have proper business visa category in order to invest in Australia in a legal and accurate manner. Australian Government has crafted various business visa categories for the foreigners who have to settle there permanently by investing a certain amount of funds in the business. Australia Business visa is for the highly-net worth individuals, businessmen or venture capital firms, who have well-settled business empires in their home country and are keen on establishing the business in Australia.
Types of Business Visa Categories
a) Business Talent Visa Subclass 132
This business category belongs to the businessmen and entrepreneurs who have well-settled business in their native country and looking forward to settling business in Australia by investing. It is a permanent visa that allows you to live permanently in Australia.
b) Business Innovation and Investment Visa Subclass 188
This four-year provisional visa is designed for the businessmen and entrepreneurs who wish to establish a new business in Australia by investing the specified amount of funds with the Australia state/territory. The candidates have to go through the points system and need to score at least 65 points to qualify. This visa allows you to live and work in Australia for the span of four years.
c) Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) Visa Subclass 888
It is a Permanent Residence Visa, permits an applicant to continue their business and investment activities in Australia. Under this visa, you don’t have to submit an expression of interest (EOI) or need to receive Invitation to apply (ITA) if you already have met the requirements of subclass 188.
There are other various business categories through them you can migrate to Australia:
- Business Owner visa (subclass 890)
- Investor visa (Subclass 891)
- State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner Visa (Subclass 892)
- State/Territory Sponsored Investor Visa (Subclass 893)
To be eligible to apply for the business visa, you have to meet the below-given requirements. Firstly, you have to choose the right category of business visa. Check out the eligibility requirements that need to be met by the applicant who is applying for the Australia business visa:
- You must have received the nomination from the Government organization.
- The applicant has to meet the character and health requirements. He/she should be free from all kind of serious medical issues and must have a clean character.
- If you’re applying under Business Innovation and Investment Visa Subclass 188 in the Business stream or the Investor stream, you have to score at least 65 points in the points test.
- If you 18 years or above, you have to sign the Australian Values statement rules ensuring that you will follow the Australian laws and respect the culture.
Documents Required for the Business Visa
- You have to submit your original passport as well your previous passport.
- You need to submit the income tax paper for the last three year or have to fill the form 16.
- You must have the letter of invitation from the recognized authority or organization of Australia.
- Submission of bank statements and salary slips for the least six months should be there.
How to Apply?
Firstly, the applicant has to submit an expression of interest (EOI) via skill select system. You need to check whether the state/territory government is interested in nominating you or you can approach them directly. If you receive the invitation to apply (ITA) for the category you have applied, you have to meet all the requirements and even submit all the documents requirements to qualify for the visa.
Benefits of Doing Business in Australia
- It is the pathway to settle permanently in Australia.
- You are free to travel in and out Australia multiple times till the time visa is valid.
- Your family members can join you in Australia and they are eligible to do work and education there.
- You can begin or take over the existing business, or invest in Australia.
For availing more information about Australian Business Visa, you can get in touch with the Make Visas experts by dialing official helpline +91-7042184185 or write down your queries on email@example.com.